If you are a Microsoft fan and want to use Windows 8, befor it reaches tthe public, then here is your chance. The Windows 8 Developer Preview(Pre-Beta) is available for download, officially.
There are three diffferent versions of Windows 8 available for download.
- Windows Developer Preview with Developer Tools English, 64-bit (x64)
- Windows Developer Preview English, 32-bit (x86)
- Windows Developer Preview English, 64-bit (x64)
The download file is in .iso format and it is 2.8 to 4.8 Gigs based on the version of your choice. You need to burn the file to an USB flash drive or a DVD (DVD-9 for the Developer tools version).
System Requirements for windows 8
Windows 8 will run on any system that supports Vista or Win7. These are the minimum system requirements.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- If you want to Take advantage of touch input then you need a screen that supports multi-touch