Samsung galaxy has been launched some time ago and there are rumors on specifications on the Samsung Galaxy S III smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S III have appeared online.
An anonymous member of 4Chan has reportedly received some information from a Samsung rep on the new Samsung Galaxy S III .
If the specifications given by the anonymous 4chan user turn out to be correct then Samsung Galaxy S III is going to be a very interesting Android smartphone.
Well, prepare to get your mind blown.
According to the report, the Samsung Galaxy S III will come with Android Ice Cream Sandwich .
- Quad-core 2.0GHz processor.
- 1.5GB RAM, expandable memory with 32GB built-in.
- 4.65-inch Super AMOLED III display developed specially for this phone with an odd 1280 x 1024 resolution, which will give it a pixel density of 352-PPI, the highest on a smartphone so far.
- 10 megapixel camera capable of recording 1080p videos at 60fps.
- Metal body with 9mm thickness and a 2,250mAh battery.
- Built-in NFC.
According to the sources, “Samsung may reveal the Galaxy S III at the 2012 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Samsung will try to get a simultaneous worldwide release for the Galaxy S III mid 2012.”
We will have to wait and see how things go , And Please let us know what do you think about this specs on samsung galaxy sIII ?